Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Glory to be Revealed

The community of people I've discovered since being diagnosed with PSC that I never knew existed is amazing to me... I feel like my world has gotten much, much bigger. And even the things I think about now are bigger (and often scarier)... But I think they are all things God wanted me to open my eyes to. 

It's crazy how huge life changes, truly change your entire perspective. I'm thankful God is helping the perspective change to be a positive one. Yes, I have moments of massive negativity, but they don't consume me. I can't let them, and God doesn't let them. 

I'm resting in this tonight -

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Xo, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment