Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Washek Home: Stage One

Guess what?!?!?!

After nearly a month, our belongings are here. *super long exhale* We are super excited to have some furniture (mostly our bed. our glorious bed). I plan to post portions of the decorating process, because I just love things like that. I love finding affordable ways to make a space home, and hopefully blogging about it will help inspire me further, and maybe even inspire you! But I have to say that I don't like when bloggers only post the pretty, perfect, final stage. So here is real life -

Stage One:



Yeah. And that's just the kitchen.

Here is a quick snapshot of the whole place, before any of our stuff arrived:


I love this little place. It has a few quirks we didn't know about, but mosquitoes and scary cricket looking bugs aside, it's perfect for us. Wish us luck with the homemaking process!

XO, Amanda





1 comment:

  1. your house is gorgeous! so glad you're gonna blog about the process :)

    ReplyDelete